Clayton Church Homes Inc. employs approximately 180 staff.
All staff are covered by an Employee Bargaining Agreement or Workplace Agreement and are eligible to apply for salary sacrifice within the current ATO rulings.
Policy and procedures along with all legislative requirements govern our care practices.
Acceptance of our Code of Conduct & Employee Handbook is a condition of employment.
Enquiries for employment must be directed, in writing, to the Site Co-ordinators.
All successful applicants must provide a current (less than 12 months old) police certificate prior to commencing employment at Clayton Church Homes.
Police certificates can be received via application at your local police station. Costs can be incurred and these would be conveyed to you when making application.
Current Job Listings
Site Coordinator/ Clinical Manager
An amazing opportunity exists at our Summerhill facility in Uraidla for a Site Coordinator/Clinical Manager and member of the Senior Management team. This site sits on top of a hill overlooking the beautiful town of Uraidla. A strong community and village appeal, the focus is on excellent care of the residents by a team of committed professionals.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in leading and managing teams. Your extensive clinical background as a Registered Nurse and relevant experience in all facets of Residential Aged Care are important. A sound working knowledge of the Accreditation requirements and ACFI submissions is essential.
You will be a hands on practitioner who is flexible, energetic and one that leads by example. Excellent communication skills, the ability to liaise with residents, resident’s family members, doctors and staff at all levels, and your ability to nurture the best from your team are important.
A current Police Clearance no older than 12 months is also required.
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Extensive clinical background as a Registered Nurse
- Relevant experience in all facets of Residential Aged Care
- A sound working knowledge of the Accreditation requirements and ACFI submissions is essential
- A hands on practitioner who is flexible, energetic and one that leads by example
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to liaise with residents, resident’s family members, doctors and staff at all levels
- Ability to nurture the best from your team
- A current Police Clearance no older than 12 months is also required.
Send applications to Terry Learmonth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00 PM on 11th July 2017.